This was the first pharmacy in Jerusalem. It remained open until the mid-900s. Today, it preserves a heritage of over 420 vases in the process of restoration.
The pharmacy supplied the people of Jerusalem; it was a landmark for the care of the population. According to the historical documents, it was created shortly after the arrival of the Franciscan friars in the city, in 1300. It is the pharmacy of the Custody of the Holy Land. The structure was closed in the mid-900s and today it is a wealth of artistic and archaeological heritage, thanks to the vessels, the manuscripts and all the documents accumulated over the centuries. Hence, an exhibition was organized in the halls of the Curia of the Friars.